3.12.2014

Snow Hold for our 3/13 Ride

I'm going to ask everybody to sit tight and see how the weather unfolds tomorrow. If it looks like we'll all be pretty well dug out tomorrow afternoon, let's go ahead and ride, but if it is really bad at 3:00 or so, I'll call it and cancel.

Fingers crossed, go play in the snow!